Assemblies of the Church
The Task of Presbytery
At least annually the moderator shall present the following questions to the delegates of each church:
1. Are the session meetings regularly held in your church and are they held according to the needs of the congregation?
2. Are all the office-bearers individually and collectively striving earnestly to serve the congregation?
3. Is church discipline faithfully exercised?
4. Does the session diligently promote the cause of Christian education (including Christian day schools)?
5. Does the session diligently promote the cause of missions, both at home and abroad?
6. Does the session seek presbytery’s advice on any matter?